We are looking for someone with proven/demonstrable agency experience over a significant period of time, who can hit the ground running and who is not afraid to use their initiative. If you do not already have experience designing for e-learning, then you need to demonstrate the desire and aptitude for the work and be a fast learner.
Aside from designing interactive e-learning experiences, you will be working with our creative director across other design briefs for all design outcomes- print and digital.
As a small, focused team, we are very agile in our way of working, with in-depth knowledge of all digital and print processes. We often run multiple projects at once — branding and identity work, illustrative infographics, intranets, web banners, interactive pdf brochures and even graphics for virtual conference centres. You will be involved in all aspects of projects from concept to production.
This is a remote part-time role for three days a week with big potential for growth. We have a lot of ambition to develop the agency with the right people; and are looking for someone based in Cornwall, who will eventually be able to join our office when the time comes. Whilst you will be working on design projects independently, we will invite suggestions and dialogue on developing social team events and activities.
Nature of work undertaken:
- Design and Production of e-learning courses using Articulate 360 software*
- Original thinking, idea generation, creative problem solving
- Time management
- Branding and logo design
- Pagination, page layouts, print design, production of publications, type-setting
- Graphic design for advertising and social media, creation of social media posts for the agency
- Skills for digital design including but not limited to websites/intranet sites, email marketing campaigns, an interest in UI/UX design
- Basic copywriting where necessary and a great eye for detail
- Presentation design
*If you do not already have experience using Articulate 360, then you need to demonstrate the aptitude to use it- basic skills in animation and/or a wide range of different presentation design software knowledge.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Proven/demonstrable agency experience over a significant period of time
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) - you will be a power-user who knows their shortcuts, automation and style sheets
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Typographic skills
- Illustrative and photo-retouching skills
- First-hand experience and in-depth knowledge of print and digital production processes and industry best-practices
- Working Knowledge of Articulate 360 or an aptitude to learn it quickly
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD
- Good understanding of CSS and HTML
- Basic animation skills for producing simple web animations
- Knowledge of photographic techniques and/or photography skills
- Working knowledge of Social Media Platforms