1) Greet new potential clients in the showroom, discuss their project.
2) Undertake site survey and develop project brief.
3) Prepare plans, elevations and illustrations using Treyone preferred CAD system
4) Prepare quotation and detailed specification using SMART Kbb Connect
5) Secure orders and prepare for workshop processing
6) Site management during installation.
7) Manage showroom
Experience and requirements:
- Previous experience in this role is essential.
- Experience in using Articad (preferably), Fusion or similar is essential.
- Experience in use of quoting systems such as EQ or KBBConnect an advantage
- Knowledge of Neff, Miele, Siemens, Fisher & Paykel appliances an advantage.
- Experience in specifying granite, quartz or Corian worksurfaces an advantage.
- The role will involve frequent travel so access to transport is required.