With a keen eye for detail and a passion for customer service you will be driven to deliver a great customer experience, which reflect Frugi’s brand values. Ideally, you’ll have a background in retail / account administration and be highly experienced in delivering gold standard Customer Service. You’ll be highly analytical and be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our customer’s experience. You’ll be great at building close working relationships internally and externally, with strong administration and problem-solving skills. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Based at Frugi HQ, in Cornwall, your role will be to assist in all aspects of Frugi’s customer service and take care of our highly treasured Key Accounts, making sure they are engaged and receive great customer service.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our Key Account Frugi customers.
- Be competent in the standard operating procedures within the department.
- Work with meticulous attention to detail.
- Setting up Key and large Trade accounts ensuring all settings are correct depending on their location.
- Processing orders, either by portal, spreadsheet, paper or website.
- Processing specific product information sheets, new lining sheets and trackers.
- Inputting orders online and into back office system.
- Managing weekly consignment stock reconciliations, returns and invoicing.
- Amending orders for customers.
- Building relationships with transport partners and booking deliveries and advising shipping costs.
- Tracking deliveries and matching POD’s to invoices.
- Processing returned stock and exchanges.
- Dealing with customers’ queries, by email and telephone.
- Contacting customers as necessary to chase up pre-orders for forthcoming seasons and to chase payment.
- Ultimately, taking responsibility for a Key/Trade account and working closely with a Business Development Manager for that Key/Trade Account to receive and enter orders, progress and increase revenue from each account by whatever means necessary.
- Supporting your appointed Business Development Manager with administrative tasks as necessary.
- Ensuring Pre Buys, Purchase Orders and stocks are correct, aligned and assigned to the correct season.
- Liaising with Key Account managers and finance managers.
- Liaise with Merchandising on buys, stock balance and availability.
- Flexibility with assisting at trade shows and showrooms both in the UK and Europe.
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service / key account role.
- Previous experience building close working relationships internally and externally.
- Proven ability to deal with varied, busy workload.
- Be detailed orientated.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Able to plan and manage individual workload with little supervision.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, depending on your skills and knowledge.
- We’ll support your ongoing professional development with bespoke learning initiatives and training opportunities.
- We offer fabulous career progression - as we grow, you’ll grow too!
- If we have a good year, we’ll share our profits with the team.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- We’ll give you a whopping 60% discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our award-winning health & wellbeing activities.
- We hold regular team events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer a dynamic, innovative and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to email@example.com.
Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Frugi – so go for it!!
Closing date: 31st August 2020. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.