Evident is a product innovation studio, specialising in human-centered design and technology.
We create captivating digital experiences that resonate with real people, solve great problems, and nurture progressive transformation.
A team of passionate problem solvers, we are seeking a like-minded individual to join us to create seamless digital experiences for all.
Evident was built on friendship, teamwork, and hard work. Working with us you will feel part of the team, part of the culture. We work hard for our clients, and each other, every day. You’ll be asked to do the same; however, we always support and balance that with a culture that encourages your growth and cares about your well-being.
We pride ourselves on maintaining and pushing the highest standards and quality of work. We believe in providing flexibility to enhance people's creativity and giving people the opportunity to own their role within the team.
Evident is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate differences. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary based on skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid leave over the festive period
- £500 birthday bonus
- Professional/career development
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Team activities and social events
- Access to monthly and yearly team fitness challenges
- Evident Running Club (Optional)