As a Website Developer and under the support and guidance of our Lead Developer, you’ll be responsible for delivering pixel perfect websites for our UK and international clients.
You’ll be capable of managing your own deliverables/workload and working towards project timelines/key deliverables, in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and isn’t afraid to get stuck in from day one!
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our offering, so you’ll need to be a curious Developer. One that has a genuine passion and interest for digital technology and website development.
The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively alongside the wider internal team of Account Execs/Managers and Designers, ensuring the end product we deliver to our client’s is both on time, and of the highest quality.
- Proven and demonstrable proven experience as a front-end developer
- Portfolio and GitHub with examples of the projects undertaken
- Understanding of back-end environments
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience of working with version control such as GitHub or GitLab
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient understanding of WordPress CMS
- Proficient understanding of responsive mobile-first web development
- An ability to work well alongside the wider team
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Understanding of server-side and client-side website rendering
- Understanding of mail server management
- Understanding of server-side file structure/management
- Experience with CMS systems such as Storyblok, Contentful, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Experience of working with Gatsby, Next, Vue, Laravel
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Shopify, OpenCart, Magento, etc.)
If you’re an enthusiastic Junior/Mid-Weight Developer who wants to grow with an agency and treat the business as if it were your own, then we would love to hear from you and talk through your experience and goals.