The ideal candidate will already be a Junior Designer or a recent design graduate.
You will support the Creative Design Manager with the execution of digital and print ready artwork and offer new ideas and concepts; whilst maintaining brand consistency throughout your work. You will also generate ideas to find graphic solutions that drive our client's brands forward.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- BA (Hons) minimum or equivalent in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Exhibition Design or similar field with 1 years’ professional experience
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- HTML skills would be a bonus, but not necessary
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- High creativity in concept design skills
- Strong research skills and an ability to spot design trends for retail
- Experience in designing and creating retail content is preferred
- Team player
- Able to follow direction and work to deadlines under pressure
- Self-motivated and ambitious