This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and proactive graduate or a copywriter looking for their second role. Our beautiful studio is on the top floor of a historic converted warehouse in Hayle. We also have a light-filled central London office in leafy Clerkenwell.
What you can expect:
Duties on a typical day might range from proof-reading, editing and adding content to a website to copywriting and implementing content strategies for Nixon and our clients. You’ll also work within our content team to research and write copy for a range of formats (both online and offline), generate ideas, produce SEO data and create marketing collateral such as blog and social media posts.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven writing skills and creative flair. You might not have extensive professional experience, but we’d love to see examples of your work, even if it’s just a personal blog or unpublished article.
- A 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant discipline such as English or Communications.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, with a perfectionist’s eye for detail.
- A working knowledge of popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Good team working skills and a positive attitude, coupled with an ability to work well alone.
- Confidence in speaking to clients and small groups, both in person and on the telephone.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A genuine desire to learn and develop.
- The ability to produce work to agreed (and occasionally tight) deadlines.
- A willingness to occasionally travel to, and work from, our London office.
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Experience using image manipulation software such as Photoshop.
- Experience using website content management systems (such as Wordpress, ExpressionEngine and Craft).
- Knowledge of onsite SEO and writing for a digital environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
- Full driving license and own car.