You’ll need to be fearless when pitching new ideas to big clients like Amazon, creative in your approach and also happy to dot the i's and cross the t's when it comes to the proposals and documentation.
It’s a massively diverse role but you’ll be working directly with our CEO, Tim, who’s hugely experienced and the brains behind Codices. This is a great chance to join a fast-growing start-up and carve out a fantastic career in an industry that's thriving.
The successful candidate will learn from an experienced team and work alongside television and games industry professionals to help build a portfolio of high-quality interactive shows.
- Excited to join an early-stage technology start-up
- Confident, personable, and enthusiastic
- Confident chatting to people, presenting and written communication.
- Happy to pick up the phone to strangers
- A good team player and a fast learner.
- Good at multitasking, with great attention to detail
The job in a nutshell
- Finding new business, pitching to clients
- Helping to manage projects with existing clients
- Creating and processing required documents
- Contributing to the creative process