You will be responsible for recording, investigating and prioritising support requests for a range of desktop and web applications as well as supporting our growing infrastructure. We love to exceed our customer’s expectations and well managed, imaginatively developed systems and infrastructure are fundamental to achieving this.
- Provide technical assistance and support with hardware, software and other IT related issues.
- Manage new user setup and IT onboarding.
- Manage IT Asset lifecycles, including machine deployment, software installation and decommissioning.
- Monitor and install security software / updates/ firmware across various systems.
- Help administer Active Directory, Office 365 and other business productivity tools.
- Help administer and support our in-house phone systems.
- Create and maintain documentation and user guides.
- Provide assistance with other IT projects as required
- Have a good instinct for troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with computer networks, Microsoft Windows, Server and Office products.
- Ability to record issues accurately and communicate effectively.
- Have good technical and non-technical communication skills.
- An understanding of computer networking.
- Full driving license - due to the travel requirements of the role.