You will be responsible for recording, investigating and prioritising support requests for a range of desktop and web applications as well as supporting our growing infrastructure. We love to exceed our customer’s expectations and well managed, imaginatively developed systems and infrastructure are fundamental to achieving this.
Who are you?
- You have a passion for technology and a commitment to developing your expertise.
- You have an analytical approach to problem solving and can stay calm under pressure.
- You take pride in your work and always try to deliver the best possible result.
- You enjoy sharing your ideas with an expert team.
- You can troubleshoot issues with computer networks, Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- You are a competent coder and understand how to debug existing code.
- You can record issues accurately and communicate them effectively.
- You understand how websites work and the component technologies used.
- Full driving license.
- Experience of developing, testing and debugging software using MS SQL Server and the .Net framework.
- Experience of hosting and managing websites on IIS / Azure.