Origin Coffee require a Project Manager to implement a new system around finance, CRM and inventory to help the business create better efficiencies in its data management. The position would suit a graduate with a degree in a business or computer related discipline.
Working closely alongside the Directors of the business and their external IT company the Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the new system. This will include carrying out the implementation and training across the company.
The role will be particularly well suited to a commercially minded, dynamic individual who enjoys process improvement, system implementation and has an interest in software development.
Key responsibilities of the role to include:
- Support with the implementation of a new finance system as the company move to a cloud-based accounting system
- Support with the implementation of a new CRM system and an inventory system into the company that works on a cloud basis
- Data entry and content upload, as required
- Data cleansing and data management relating to systems implementation
- Work with current stakeholders in the business to ensure all key business processes are mapped out in the new system
- All training associated with the implementation
- Ambassador of the new system, ensuring full buy-in of internal stakeholders and appropriate use of the system
- Be the first point of contact for internal team queries relating to the system
- Continuous improvement approach to redesign current processes which can be enhanced through the implementation of new software
- Liaise with the current external IT company to ensure we are working under best practice
- Provide a full information support manual to collate all functions into one document
The successful candidate will likely be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology or related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of cloud-based systems
- Previous experience of working with Xero is desirable
- Agile working approach is desirable