Based in our Head Office on the outskirts of St Austell, Cornwall, you will be working closely with both new and existing clients on phone and email to understand their needs and provide high-levels of customer service.
We’re looking for people who are proactive, confident and have a great attention to detail. Although you will be surrounded by a team that will provide support, you will have to use your own initiative and not be afraid to pick up the phone.
We’ll give you the training you need to understand our products and services inside-out. You will need to have experience in a similar role, and a proven track record in a target-driven sales environment.
We offer a very competitive basic salary depending on skills, an achievable bonus scheme and a pleasant and supportive working environment. We offer 28 days holiday allowance per year (including Bank Holidays).
Being a family-run business, we are passionate about looking after our team – plus you’ll get to work in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK just minutes from the coast.
- Managing existing customer accounts to support their requirements alongside proactively developing new business.
- Answering the telephone, responding to enquiries.
- Fact finding, understanding the customers business to select the right products , pricing ,managing order process and providing quotations.
- Nurturing working relationships within own client base.
- Achieving sales targets, relationship building with active account base.
- Prospecting for new opportunities.
- Cross selling other products.
- Arranging despatch notes/parcel delivery service labels for warehouse and follow up.
- Keeping in touch with account base, updating details.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A salesperson who is able to demonstrate a proven sales record.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and professional telephone manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Good IT skills including experience of using a CRM.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work using your own initiative within a target driven environment.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary depending on skills
- Generous bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays), plus an extra day for each year worked (up to five years)*