Ocean Housing Group owns, manages and maintains approximately 5,000 residential properties throughout Cornwall. It has a diverse range of activities within the three companies that make up the Ocean Group. Ocean Housing Group Ltd is looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a Fixed Term basis to support the current HR Team until 31st March 2019.
Ocean has a clear vision for its future, and we will gear all our activities towards achieving this vision
“To be an innovative provider of quality homes and services, with residents and staff at the heart of Ocean, and Ocean at the heart of the community”
As a Group we have five clear Golden Threads:
- Have residents at the heart of everything we do
- Maintain strong and effective Governance.
- Provide good quality services, right first time
- Provide innovative, energy efficient, good quality homes
- Be an employer of choice, creating local job and training opportunities, recruiting and retaining the best people.
Ocean Housing Group is a large, successful and expanding business in Cornwall, committed to social housing and local communities, offering a diverse range of activities within the three companies that make up the Ocean Group.
If you are interested in joining a top performing Housing Group that has won national acclaim, we want to hear from you. We are committed to supporting the local community and education, through its commitment to the ‘Apprentice’ programme. New recruits can join Ocean straight from school or further education, or from other companies. Careers range from construction, trades, development, housing management, administration, finance and customer services.
Our values were developed by staff from across the Ocean Group. They are relevant to everything we do and help us to deliver our vision and mission:
- Honest, enthusiastic and always positive
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Quality and value in all we do
- Innovative, ambitious and brave for the future of our business, customers and communities