You would be required to coordinate and manage our Instagram, Facebook, Youtube accounts as well as email marketing, flyer and digital advertising campaigns, blogging, referrals programme, influencer and journalist outreach and so on.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a successful track record in driving growth in a start-up, ideally in online fashion and/or retail
- Be able to operate on a tight budget using growth hacking techniques to drive sales
- Have leadership and vision and the dedication to bring that vision to life
- Be able to take a high level view of the strategic and brand direction, as well as have meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to generate a consistent brand message and image across multiple channels
- Have great time management skills and be able to maximise impact in an efficient way
- Be quick to learn and react to changing business conditions and opportunities
- Be comfortable taking ownership of a business division
- Have great communication skills
- Be willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Be able to make informed decisions about where to spend marketing budget, based on ROI metrics across different channels.
- Be comfortable using Google Analytics and other data services to compile reports on the efficacy of marketing campaigns.