Pitched is a unique digital agency providing travel operators across the UK with total digital solutions, from website design, online booking, print, digital, social marketing, video and data analysis. Our young and vibrant company is expanding due to our great success within the industry and now seek candidates for a Graphic Design position.
To find out more about the team at Pitched click here
Reporting to our Studio Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to bring new creative flair to our already enviable portfolio of works. We are seeking a diverse individual with the ability to flex their talents seamlessly across a broad range of projects and tasks. Often a fast-paced atmosphere, you will need to be pro-active, a great listener and interpreter of ideas, put yourself forward for tasks and help diversify and continually improve our offering.
This exciting role offers creative candidates a unique and varied role across many media outlets, ensuring our clients have consistent brand presence both online and across their printed marketing. You’ll work with developers to design engaging website experiences focussing on UX, copywriters to make their work look great and exploit social media with video, animation and rich media posts to entice people to share!
Pitched adopt agile working, as a result you will participate in daily stand-up meetings with the team where we highlight our aims and objectives and current progress on tasks. You will be asked to attend client meetings often scoping briefs for forthcoming projects. The ability to communicate well, highlight and interpret clients aims and objectives during these meetings is key.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate creative flair across a broad range of deliverables including:
- Degree level qualification or previous commercial experience
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programmes (particularly?Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)?
- Time management – working to timelines specified in creative briefs?
- Understanding of design techniques and visual elements (web and print,?layouts, type, fonts, mock-ups?etc)?
- Collaborative with the design team to see projects through from concepts to final outcomes?
- Creative thinking and ability to communicate design concepts?
- Multitasking abilities – to grasp and adapt to different project objectives?
- Confident interpreting and building on brand guidelines?
- Build positive relationships with clients?
- Agile and organised with a keen eye for detail?
- Contribute during team meetings/critiques and be thoughtful and constructive?
- Passion for design and willingness to learn?
- Proactive about?trends and?new/better ways to communicate ideas and solutions?
Nice to have’s include:
- Understanding video editing (using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or similar)?
- Working knowledge of motion?design?software (such as Adobe After Effects / Adobe Animate / or similar)?
- Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML and WordPress?
- Knowledge of UX and UI design, wireframing tools (such as Adobe XD,?Sketch?or similar)?
- Illustration skills
- Design of websites and applications including preparation for production and launch
- Brand identities and ongoing development for clients
- Design of both digital and printed brochures, mailers and leaflets
- Creating graphics for the web including banners, buttons and landing pages
- Creating engaging email marketing designs and graphic assets
- Creating visual social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Publishing content to our clients’ live websites
- Ongoing creative development and marketing for our internal business aims and objectives
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Need to knows…
Your working hours will be full time (40hrs) 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We work in a rural complex of converted barns and, whilst it is lovey and peaceful, it is out in the sticks and away from public transport routes - so a means of getting to and from work is essential. Our place of work:
St Ingunger Country Offices,
Throughout Covid our teams have worked from home, we hope to be back in the office by the time that the role commences but home working maybe a possibility for the start and ongoing time.