To support our growing team we are looking for a middle-weight Graphic Designer. A senior role could be created for the right person.
Who you are and what you'll do:
- You will have at least 2 years experience working in a busy studio.
- You will have experience designing across all channels of Graphic Design and branding, on both digital and physical design projects.
- An eye for composition, colour and typography is vital.
- You will work closely with our Senior Designer and Creative Director and you will be managed on a daily basis by our lovely Account Manager.
Other skills required:
- Excellent Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Clear communication, and comprehensive knowledge of branding.
- Be passionate about design, technology and trends.
- Be fresh and contemporary in your approach.
- Creative, detail-oriented, highly organised, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Be conscious of web-specific design requirements.
A few more details:
- You must be willing to work from home.
- Contract iPhone provided.
- Good holiday package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly, down-to-earth team.
- Regular team breakfast meetings in and around Porthleven.
You will be working on accounts for National Trust, Spaceport Cornwall, Arriva Rail London, and many other exciting brands.