As Chartered Surveyors and Business Property Specialists we offer market leading services across the South West as well as the wider UK.
Clients are attracted by our breadth of experience, depth of knowledge, and the sheer number of transactions we successfully conclude. In 2018 we were named ‘Cornwall’s Most Active Agent’ for an 8th successive year by Estates Gazette, an incredible achievement and great testimony to the energy, dedication, and relentless hard work of our team.
Miller Commercial has roots dating back to the 1950s and became fully independent in 1994. The dynamic multi-disciplinary business of specialist departments has grown substantially since then, and with three Partners, our expert team now totals 24. This provides a stable platform for high quality, commercially driven property advice across a full spectrum of services.
Miller Commercial complies with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Rules of Conduct, Manual of Estate Agency and Practice and, in addition, operates its own Quality Assurance procedures.
Our core values stand for professionalism, quality, integrity and reliability. We actively embrace Equality and Discrimination principles within our working practices.
Our aim is to offer our clients a high level of knowledge, expertise, and professional advice. To help achieve that we have within our ranks:
- Accredited Trainers for RICS
- 5 Members of the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
- Professionals who sit on Clearing Bank Valuation Panels
- Members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Members of the Rating and Valuers Institute
To help support and develop our team we run:
- An active Graduate Training Scheme
- An ISO 9002 Compliant Quality Assurance Policy
- Support for the RICS Lifelong Learning Training Programme which all of our team use to add to and refresh their skills