Other Application Details
What we can offer you
- Freedom (and the support) to pursue your intellectual interests and to work creatively across disciplines to produce internationally exciting research;
- Support teams that understand the University wide research and teaching goals and partner with our academics accordingly
- An Innovation, Impact and Business directorate that works closely with our academics providing specialist support for external engagement and development
- Our Exeter Academic initiative supporting high performing academics to achieve their potential and develop their career
- A beautiful campus set in the heart of stunning Cornwall
For further information please contact Kevin Gaston, e-mail email@example.com or telephone (01326) 255795.
Interviews are expected to take place on 14th December 2017.
We welcome applications from candidates interested in working part-time hours or job-sharing arrangements.
To view the full Job Description and further information, please click apply.