Marketing Executive reporting to the MD. You will work closely both with the MD and the rest of the team to deliver the agreed marketing strategy and plan. You may be asked to attend and work at trade shows, some of which may be international.
- Writing/Messaging: You need to personally be able to write excellent press releases that require little edit because you got to the heart of the story. You’ll also need to be able to net out key company themes and news in blog posts and interview thought leaders so you can write contributed articles.
- Write content for the website.
Social Media and Website
- You will run the website, managing the CMS system
- You will be the contact point on social media, responding to questions, although possibly seeking technical input from colleagues in the company.
- You will understand the role of SEO and Organic search, and be able to work with specialist agencies to ensure our web presence is optimized
- You are the main company point person with press.
- You will write and distribute press releases as well as support the overall activity for the 50th Anniversary
- Working with the MD you will agree advertising creative and media placement
- You will use telephone skills and online resources to source all beekeeping courses and clubs in the UK. Potentially taking this abroad in the future providing these organisations with discounts and promotions
- We have many USPs to our product, but we require your expertise to communicate and convey the message about these and other product features effectively.
- Assist with promotional ideas and materials to be used at events
BJ Sherriff is a unique, compact business with a giant reputation worldwide, the market leading manufacturer of protective clothing for Beekeepers. As part of our expansion we are looking for a ‘hands-on’ graduate, with real passion and drive to come in and share in our success, with a talent across the marketing field, rather than a specialist - someone who will take ownership of the marketing opportunity and, with our support, develop into a Marketing Management role within 2 years.
The successful candidate will facilitate all aspects of the marketing mix both in terms of creating content and managing Social media, running the CMS system on the website, advertising, media placement, PR and events. This is a unique opportunity to put into practice everything you have learnt and start making a real difference from day 1!