We're based in St Ives, Cornwall, close to some of the best beaches in the UK and next to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Excellent public transport links are available along with a free company bus service, onsite car parking space is also provided.
We're looking for experience with any of the following, and are happy to provide training where needed:
- Linux (Ubuntu Server) with command line shell interaction
- front-end build automation (our build chain includes npm scripts, PostCSS and Babel)
- HTML and CSS
- MySQL or equivalent relational database management system
- web security
- git version control
- selenium browser automation testing
- awareness of front-end reactive rendering architecture (React, Flux, Redux)
- awareness of single-page application architecture
We operate with a small, agile and proactive team, with everyone contributing to multiple aspects of the business. You'll have the opportunity to be given significant responsibility and oversight over key aspects of a market-leading web application.
We don't require experience with our specific tools and can give time for training for anyone with similar skillsets (CSS with Sass / Less pre-processors, gulp / grunt task runners, TypeScript, Python, Go, PostgreSQL DBMS, any TDD / testing tools).
We're interviewing immediately - if you think that you'd like to join our team please get in touch. We're happy to hear from people already based in Cornwall, or those who are looking to relocate.