We’re thrilled to be expanding our team with this position at Buzz Interactive, situated on the stunning, creative coast of Cornwall.
So, what are we looking for? As a cutting-edge website, app and game development studio, we’re looking for someone who thrives on working with high-profile clients, delivering high-end projects and flexing their digital expertise.
With significant experience in this role already, this will be a great opportunity for you to not only further your career, but live in a place where you can easily head to the beach on your lunch break and be back in time for your next client meeting.
With a passion for growing your skills, learning from others and adding value to client projects, you’ll relish being open and honest when it comes to problem-solving.
Not only that, but as a self-starter, who is as comfortable working with our friendly team as you are at self-managing your day-to-day tasks, you will covet the trust and flexibility that comes with working with a forward-thinking crew.
Finally, working with a company that puts innovation and passion at the heart of its values will be important to you, and you’ll savour being part of a work family that’s all about originality, enthusiasm, a brave approach and technical expertise.
- Proven and demonstrable commercial web development experience
- Highly-skilled in Typescript and Angular 2+ or experience in other SPA frameworks and libraries with a willingness to learn
- Experience using front-end build pipelines and tools, such as NPM, Webpack and Babel
- A good, high-level understanding of how web browsers work (HTTP, the DOM, security etc.)
- A good understanding of how to use your browser's development tools
- A good understanding of issues related to user experience, performance, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- A willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages
It would be a beneficial if you also have experience with any of the following:
- .NET Core MVC
- Azure DevOps
Working with the Buzz team isn’t just about the work – you’ll get lots of benefits too. While working with some amazing clients, you’ll also be able to make the most of:
- Flexible working
- Nest pension scheme
- Free fruit everyday
- Team lunches
- Personal growth opportunities
- A relaxed and friendly working environment (with a sea view)
- Walking distance from the beach