As Finance Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing robust financial processes. You will manage our Workforce Development Fund (grant) stream, ensuring accurate and timely finance management.
This a part-time role based in our Penryn office. We envisage that it will take the equivalent of 1 – 1.5 days a week, with some peaks and troughs throughout the year. We can give a flexible approach to working hours and are open to a range of different working patterns, including term-time working.
We offer a supportive and fun team environment, CPD training opportunities and a focus on staff wellbeing.
- Contributing to the annual financial statements and liaising with the auditor
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing sales invoices and payments
- Managing the Workforce Development Fund (grant) stream
- Highly proficient in working with budgets and numbers, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of accounting and finance processes and procedures
- Experience working independently, prioritising and coordinating own workload
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, excellent skills in excel
- Experience of using accounting software, preferably Xero or QuickBooks and reporting tools
Due to the nature of our work the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.