We require a self-motivated, conscientious, super organised person. Your role will be diverse as part of a small team, where no two days are the same. Do you have a good head for numbers, experience with cloud-based accounting software and excellent customer service?
Role summary: To assist the Accounts Manager to manage the company’s client and office accounts systems efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing the monthly client account statements to reflect holiday home income and expenditure.
- Reconciliation of the business bank, client bank and card processing accounts on a weekly basis.
- Assist with annual account preparation and VAT reporting submission.
- Booking administration including dealing with holiday enquiries and reservations for guests over the telephone and processing bank transfers.
- Providing excellent customer care to clients and guests.
- Liaising with housekeepers and trades people to maintain standards throughout our holiday home portfolio and remedy issues that may arise.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with evolving priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in a personable and service orientated manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Naturally organised and with the ability to prioritise.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
Experienced in cloud-based accounting software.
40 hours per week (includes 1 in 5 Saturdays)
Read the full job description HERE