In this role you will be producing killer images and film for local press, magazines, websites and for campaigns published online and for broadcast. One day you might be creating a social meme, and the next you could be shooting a national television campaign out of county.
You will have a passion for creating high quality images and telling innovative stories in original ways. You will have a keen eye for beautiful pictures but also great commercial sense about how to achieve marketing objectives. You will be happy working as part of a crew or on a one man shoot and keen to be constantly developing your skills in new and interesting ways.
The role will require intuitive, on-point creative thinking, crewing in on a broad range of projects and managing your own projects from conception to storyboard, shoot, edit and delivery. You will need to be passionate about outputting fantastic content, but also able to work to a deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nature of work undertaken:
Our work is fast-paced and exciting with lots of room for creative input. This role would be ideal for someone with experience creating high quality photography and film and who enjoys working on multiple projects at once.
The successful candidate will be a flexible creative who is comfortable working to a range of different briefs. You will need to be thorough, organised, have a strong eye for detail, communicate well and be comfortable owning and developing creative ideas and projects.
You should enjoy meeting new people and businesses, and be comfortable taking the lead on a shoot to ensure that you get the best outcomes possible. This is an unusual opportunity to get involved with a creative agency in a rapid growth curve and shape its future. The Idenna team is vibrant and driven to produce the very best content - while having great fun in the process.
Idenna will be pleased to welcome the right candidate to the team on a long-term basis. Further training and support will be provided.
- Shooting photos and film for a range of destinations including PR, social, Youtube, cinema.
- Editing photos and film quickly and to a high standard
- Organising and prioritising a varied workload
- Interpreting creative briefs from a multitude of clients spanning a broad range of industries
- Creating moodboards and storyboards to demonstrate a concept
- Planning photo and film shoots
- Managing shoots in order to get the best footage/images
- Working as an effective crew member
- Project management
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Competent camera operator
- Comfortable using (or switching to) adobe suite, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Degree level qualification
- Organised from storing files to packing equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management - the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills
- Keen interest and understanding of commercial thinking
- Ability to work on a variety of projects both with the team and independently
- Tenacity, strong moral compass, self-awareness and a good sense humour
- Full clean driving licence, as the job might require you to visit and meet with a range of clients
- Media magpie - a prolific visionary always on the hunt for creative insights and ideas
- Competent with social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Eye for design
- Art direction