You will work in a small, highly responsive team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
We are looking for candidates with a background in construction related markets and products. An ability to communicate at all levels is essential, along with the drive and determination to establish a new product into the specification market. Excellent telephone sales skills and a clear understanding of the sales process are essential. Personal integrity and resilience, along with a strong work ethic are expected attributes for this role. You will be outgoing, results orientated and able to work on your own initiative. With excellent time management and planning skills, you will work to deliver the export sales and marketing plan.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To grow Gripsure sales in Europe through architect specifications.
- To implement the sales and marketing plan.
- Telesales to approach architects and specifiers
- Territory visits to architects, contractors, merchants and end users
- Quoting and follow up of web site quote requests; maintain CRM
- Email marketing campaigns, social media coordination, exhibitions, leaflets
- Follow project through from architect to contractor and ultimately purchase.
- Identify key construction projects for Gripsure product range, using desk research.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in sales
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Some technical understanding
- Languages French, German & English
- Effective communicator, on phone and in writing
- Can build effective relationships
- Assertive and able to influence
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Competitive - motivated by beating target
- Initiative and problem solver
- Business studies degree
- Experience of sales into architectural markets
- Senior management potential
- Timber background
- Offer the opportunity to develop and broaden your knowledge and skillset, and encourage a proactive approach to education and upskilling
- Be committed to provide the opportunity for dedicated staff to become future leaders of our business
- Offer nature’s playground that is Cornwall!
- Provide a competitive salary and structured bonus scheme.