• The lifting and moving of heavy objects, working at height and operation of manual lifting machinery.
• Undertake the towing of yachts using the company launch in a safe and proficient manner.
• Utilisation of Kudos Workshop Software to book in, update and invoice work on a rolling day to day basis.
• To undertake the servicing, maintenance and replacement of standing and running rigging.
• To manufacture mooring strops as required, as well as any other splicing work according to demand.
• To assist in stepping and un-stepping of masts.
• To assist in the servicing of winches and furlers.
• To assist in the bending and unbending of sails.
• To work interdepartmentally with colleagues at Mylor Yacht Harbour to undertake electrical or engineering work.
• To work overtime or irregular hours during peak season demand, if required.