You will have structural Survey and Assessment experience as well as Design and Contract Document writing skills. You will work collaboratively with Sub Contractors, Clients and Key Stakeholders and be proficient in works monitoring.
Business Development and an ambitious attitude will lead the right candidate towards an Associate Path with the company.
Projects include Buildings/Structures of all types; Geotechnical and Ground Engineer. Our sites are based all over the UK and so there will be an opportunity to travel with this role.
- Confidently be able to prepare structural calculations
- Use of common software plus AutoCAD, TEDDS, TEKLA
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a UK Design Office would be advantageous
- Good communication capability
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Chartered status with IStructE and/or ICE is highly valued.
We Offer: Starting salary package from £40,000 to £50,000 (bonus for time and delivery commitment); support for Chartered status; career development; challenging and rewarding range of work; responsibility; innovative and inventive challenges; and scope for shareholding.