Radix Communications is the B2B technology copywriting agency – writing content for the world’s brightest tech brands. And right now, we’re looking for an exceptional B2B technology copywriter to join our team.
If you have a portfolio of standout B2B content, we’ll give you the opportunity to take your work to new heights.
You’re already a rare writer if you can combine intellectual rigour with creative flair, or make enterprise tech copy compelling and fun to read. And we hope you’ll be tempted by the chance to join one of the best writing teams in the business.
Although we’re currently working remotely, you’ll still be (virtually) surrounded by experienced peers. You’ll receive supportive, thoughtful feedback on your work and a clear framework to develop still further in one of the most positive, collaborative working environments around – initially working from home, and then in our waterside offices in Penryn, Cornwall.
We’ll look forward to receiving your CV, along with a covering letter and three examples of your work, before Monday 13th July 2020.
Here’s who we’re looking for…
- Demonstrably excellent copywriting skills, with a portfolio you’re proud to share
- Ability to write clear, compelling copy in a variety of styles, voices and formats
- Ability to write copy that shows logical rigour and creative flair
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for grammar
- Good research skills and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and clients
- Strong proofreading skills
- Good client management skills
- A demonstrable knowledge of a variety of enterprise technology products, markets, audiences, and trends
- A good understanding of B2B marketing tactics and trends
- A deep understanding of one or more areas of enterprise technology
- Experience in B2B marketing copywriting
- Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines
- Creating engaging copy about complex technical subjects
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises
- Dealing directly with clients, including at the most senior levels
- Interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories
- Copywriting experience in an agency setting
- Copywriting experience in enterprise technology marketing
- Writing for global audiences
- Advising clients on copy-related best practices
- Overseeing, coaching, and mentoring other writers
- Acting as a ‘brand guardian’ for specific clients
- A flexible approach and a can-do attitude
- The ability to work effectively and cooperatively within a team
- The resilience to handle negative feedback, and the humility to learn from it
- Confidence and enthusiasm