COPA Series is Europe’s leading event for rehabilitation professionals, covering sectors such as chiropractic therapy, physiotherapy and osteotherapy. The event is an absolute must-see for visitors looking to grow and improve their practices, providing an unprecedented opportunity to learn from leading industry experts, and meet with the best suppliers in the world. With over 85 speakers and 200 exhibitors, The COPA Series is the most reputable and innovative event of it's kind.
Being an Event Sales Manager will involve -
- Creating new business through engaging potential customers
- Maintaining and develop client relationships
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Working alongside your director to explore different avenues of business
- Organising and managed clients exhibition experience
Ideally you’ll be already bedded in with a career in either sales or events, have strong rapport building skills, good communication skills and most importantly, the urge to learn and progress - Preferably, you’ll have an interest in the sports and rehabilitation industry.
With uncapped commission, gym membership and paid time off at christmas, this really isn’t an opportunity to be missed! This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast paced and target driven environment.