Supporting and assisting the Event and Marketing Manager with the overarching marketing and events activity for the Outset Cornwall programme, including research to be included in the annual strategy, community outreach projects, PR, general programme promotion, copywriting for print and e-marketing, aspects of event planning and execution, social media and online activity and management of all marketing resources.
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the various target audiences and tailoring communications appropriately to achieve the aims of the programme
- Ensuring consistent, relevant and well-targeted tone, style, layout and content on all copy
- Work proactively with clients to capture content for ‘success stories’ (case studies); including interviewing, taking photographs, obtaining quotes and testimonials from private and public sector partners, and circulating final documents to relevant contacts (including the press and ERDF media offices)
- Plan and deliver a range of events, including client networking events, major annual trade fair event, and our B2B and B2C client competitions throughout the year
- Maintain the programme’s online presence via the website, monthly e-blasts and social media
- Maintain accurate records and manage the marketing CRM system, drawing down reports on a monthly basis, and conducting client analysis where required
- Analysis of our impact and reach on google and facebook
- Comprehensive, accurate and regular data analysis
- Support the development of themed campaigns throughout the year using relevant media, messages and activities to generate a strong pipeline of new clients
- Deliver some elements of marketing related training to clients and staff.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times to both clients, partners and funders, maintaining strong working relationships with a range of key stakeholders
- Supporting Programme Director in re-establishing Outset Cornwall to be a Flagship project
- Additional duties may be required on an occasional basis at the direction of the Programme Director
- Some evening and weekend working will be required