This role is where Design, Development and Data meet to create beautiful email marketing campaigns.
At Jarrang, one of our core principles is that we do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it. Do you share our view of the world? If so, read on...
The Role – what we’re looking for:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, talented and highly professional creative email designer and developer to join our team of email marketing specialists to deliver high-quality campaigns.
Working closely with our Client Success Team you will be tasked with creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes but can still think outside the box; has a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team. The successful candidate will be keen to learn new skills and have a proactive attitude to tasks.
You must have meticulous attention to detail as well as being a good communicator who can articulate your ideas whether in writing, presentations or verbally.
Typical duties and responsibilities – what we want you to do:
- Create and code designs for email marketing campaigns, landing pages and supporting material
- Develop and maintain email marketing assets for multiple clients
- Support the Client Success Team by loading and testing email campaigns for clients
- Research and develop new tools and techniques to help evolve the business
- Work to meet clients’ deadlines which will require working on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Assist in preparing and segmenting data for client campaigns
Essential Experience and Skills – you’ll need:
- Proven and demonstrable experience working in a similar role within a professional environment
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Ability to create email and web-standard designs to a professional level
- Be able to demonstrate a digital portfolio of relevant work
- Competent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud especially Photoshop, XD and After Effects
- Excellent attention to detail
Desirable – we’d love you to have this:
- Experience of creating email marketing programmes within a similar role
- Marketing Agency background
- Experience with WordPress and/or Webflow
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms including Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Project Management
- The drive to develop new processes and email marketing techniques
- Experience in Google Analytics and Data Studio reporting
- Knowledge of Nunjucks, SASS, Git and task automation tools (such as Gulp)
- Data Management processes such as FTP, REST and SOAP APIs, SQL
Benefits – what we’ll give you:
- The salary is negotiable based on experience alongside a host of other benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Team performance bonus worth up to an additional £1000 annually
- Monthly, team lunches on us
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel environment
- Weekly team quiz with complimentary drinks ‘from the bar’
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis