You will be involved with everything from inputting outreach considerations at the start of a digital campaign, helping plan content to support outreach activity and creating and optimising content, whilst measuring the success.
Working closely with the wider SEO team, you will ensure that everything we do is in line with our clients’ objectives and ensuring we are achieving successful results.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are an excellent researcher.
- You write compelling content in a multitude of ways.
- You are a fantastic communicator and work well in a team.
- You are organised and have excellent time management.
- You deliver exceptional work within deadlines and scope.
- You are passionate about what you do and friendly.
About the Role
- Support the development of all Digital PR products.
- Develop successful outreach and link development plans, working closely with clients.
- Report directly to the management team and work closely with the rest of the SEO team.
- Ensure the delivery and quality of service is consistently met to the highest standard, in order to enhance the image and reputation of Hedgehog Digital.
- Have an in-depth understanding of up to date company technology, products and services.
- Audit and perform qualitative analysis of client link profiles.
- Manage link risk distribution across client link profiles.
- Manage and maintain a roster of key influencer/journalist contacts for the placement of client assets.
- Set benchmarks for link development implementation and highlight results internally.
- You have experience as a copywriter or PR executive.
- You have a good understanding of new technologies, industry standards, and internet marketing.
- Hold knowledge and interest into SEO.