You will generate leads for the sales team and increase overall sales and revenue by increasing traffic to our website and social media platforms through inspiring and engaging content and campaigns.
Working with the Brand Manager you will ensure that both websites are maintained and kept current and you will develop email and brand campaigns to support the business objectives.
You will be instrumental in leading on the business PPC campaigns and will have a good knowledge of using analytics for reporting and developing content and campaigns. You will be capable of creating content and confident with project managing external agencies.
For this Digital Marketing role, you will have a mix of creative skills and analytical business skills to deliver attractive campaigns filled with captivating content and ensure that initiatives are measurable and fit with the business goals.
This role will fit a talented individual looking for a new challenge to further develop their skills and who would like to join a team with a passionate and creative approach.
You will need to have or be:
- A thorough knowledge of all elements of online marketing, email campaigns and social media including advertising
- A thorough knowledge of WordPress
- Be able to create content for marketing on a varying subject matter
- Able to ensure that all web content is optimised for SEO
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Advance knowledge of Excel and strong analytic skills
- A good communicator with attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good knowledge of InDesign
- Experience using a variety of CRM systems (Infusion Soft desirable but not essential)
- An organised ability to work to deadlines; plan and prioritise short and long term tasks effectively
- Organised and reliable approach to work
- Degree level in a Marketing based qualification
- Lots of enthusiasm with a lust for life
- A passion about branding and delivery of customer service
- A sense of humour