Nomads Clothing have an opening for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to tell the story of our product and brand through creating and implementing a marketing strategy. You will be skilled at analysing data and enthusiastic about researching current trends, with an ability to translate this analysis into effective digital marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will be self- motivated and creative with a passion for creating compelling content. The role will require reviewing our current marketing strategy and expanding brand awareness through various digital media channels. An interest in fashion and the fashion industry will be pivotal to the role and a connection to our brand and style is key to the creation of content. You will be required to oversee a social media strategy, create and optimise content for social networks including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, update a weekly blog and emails. An important part of your role will be to track and analyse website traffic flow, and provide regular internal reports, while suggesting how to improve performance and SEO.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Degree in Marketing, fashion or other relevant subject
- Proficiency in Social Media and creating creative content
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Exceptional written English skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Articulate, with an ability to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and their marketing application
- Proficient at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- A keen interest in fashion, lifestyle and design is inherent to the job
- Knowledge of SEO
- A familiarity with Google Analytics
- A general understanding of how the fashion industry works would help but isn’t essential
- An understanding of photography and flair for creating ‘instagrammable’ images