We’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and wants to develop their skills in the digital marketing arena - someone who is uber organised with a creative flair and a passion for perfection who can help us keep our websites up to date with the latest content.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
Full training can be provided, but you can hit the ground running if you already have some experience with the following areas / systems:
- Content Management Systems - Magento 2
- Google Workspace - Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar etc.
- Marketing Automation Systems - Emails, Workflows, Content Marketing
- A keen eye for what works well on desktop and mobile devices
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a busy digital marketing environment.
Adding, editing & optimising website content: You’ll be using our content management system to create new articles, blog posts, pages and sections for our websites as they’re written by our team, as well as adjusting or editing pre-existing content as necessary. You’ll also make adjustments to the websites to optimise navigation, user experience and merchandise sections as required.
Working within our style and brand guidelines, a keen eye for what works well on desktop and mobile will be required here, along with an insistence of your work being pixel perfect ;-)
Working with the wider team: We’re a busy bunch of people who all help each other out as and when required, so getting involved in every aspect of our marketing mix will definitely be on the cards. Amongst other things, this will involve helping out with our marketing automation system, assisting with SEO and UX duties, and getting involved in team meetings to come up with creative ideas for upcoming campaigns.
Person Specification/Core Competencies
Who would this role suit? Well, we’re looking for someone who:
- is super organised, with great time management skills.
- thrives under pressure with multiple projects on the go.
- has excellent communication skills and is forthcoming with ideas during group discussions.
- has the ability to prioritise multiple projects and is driven to achieve goals.
- can apply problem solving skills to a variety of tasks.
- has a great sense of humour!