You will develop a platform and infrastructure connecting a voice-enabled intelligent mobile app, financial OpenBanking data sources, state of the art intelligent analytics and real-time recommendation engine.
As part of the founding team, you will develop the intelligent data analysis and recommendation engines at the core of the Good With platform, supporting a unique voice and natural language interaction with users.
Python and open source technologies are the overarching strategic choice for the data processing, analysis, machine learning and recommendation engines.
The role fulfils two key responsibilities:
1.Financial data analytics, machine learning and recommendation engine:
- Processing of personal finance data to build and update user profiles.
- Data analytics and machine learning to identity patterns in user behaviour.
- Development of a recommendation engine to support mobile app providing advice to users about purchasing and other financial decisions.
2.Natural language analysis and intelligent chatbot development:
- Voice and direct text mobile app natural language understanding, translation to chatbot and recommendation engine queries.
- Intelligent chatbot for realistic conversations and fluid user experience, interfacing with financial data profiles and recommendation engine.
Who we’re looking for
Good With are looking for an individual who demonstrable experience developing data analytics pipelines in products that have succeeded in gaining user adoption.
You will also have experience specialising in natural language understanding and intelligent chatbot development, with at least one significant product demonstrating successful use of NLP and chatbot user interaction.
Your experience will include working in an agile team, doing iterative development, and monitoring the performance and accuracy of data analytics pipelines.
Your experience will include working with a security function to ensure data analytics pipelines and user products maintain information security, assess and mitigate risk, and support formal security assurance processes.
You will be able to demonstrate your passion for technology by, for example, contributions to open source projects, personal projects, on-going learning, and giving talks and tutorials on data science and natural language processing.
Please don’t be put off applying because you aren’t a perfect match for our job description. If you are excited about the opportunity, think you can achive the outcomes we are looking for, but aren’t sure if tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you.
- Extensive and demonstrable commercial experience with Python data science tools.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of natural language understanding tools.
- Python natural language tools such as spacy, nltk, Amazon Comprehend or Google Natural Language API.
- Monitoring for data analytics fairness, performance and accuracy.
- Writing clean, readable, sustainable and reusable code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and optimising performance.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Team player
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in a mathematical, scientific or computing subject is a requirement
- A masters or PhD specialising in data science, statistics or natural language processing is highly desirable
- A certification in Amazon/Google cloud data analytics and natural language tools is desirable.
The Good Stuff:
Good With is committed to training and seeing our team grow and succeed. You’ll have a mentor who will support both your individual and career aspirations
This is a unique and challenging role, and an ideal opportunity to gain valuable experience at the cutting edge of data analytics and intelligent chatbot development
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the UK’s exciting and growing fintech and edtech sectors
12 month contract to start and opportunity to earn equity in the business