3WhiteHats is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on being technical, innovative and fun.
Data is central to everything we do and we're in the lucky position of growing a new Analytics & Insight team at our waterside offices in Falmouth. The work this team does is relevant to all our clients, however we also have a number of super-exciting Analytics specific projects we are currently executing.
We're looking for someone to immerse themselves in the data generated by our campaigns and our clients' websites. The Data Analysis & Insight Specialist needs to be a naturally inquisitive character, questioning data and creating insights our marketing teams can act upon.
Digital marketing is about informed experimentation. We use the test > measure > optimise mantra in all our campaigns to drive data-led creative thinking: do more of what works and adapt what isn't.
When you've established yourself with us, this is very much a growth role. We will support you with training, exposure to our global-clients and in such a new team, the opportunity for your career to grow as fast as we are.
If successful, you will join us in our enviable harbourside offices in the beautiful town of Falmouth, Cornwall and will be working within a growing, close knit team of lovely, like-minded Digital Marketing specialists.
What you will do.
The role will be client facing and your typical day-to-day duties will include:
- Analyse datasets, primarily from Google Analytics.
- Developing analytics & measurement strategies for clients.
- Working with clients to understand their analytical requirements.
- Designing analytics strategies to help meet these requirements.
- Implementing tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Auditing and refining client Google Analytics accounts.
- Working with clients to ensure our recommendations are implemented successfully.
- Training clients and team members in Google Analytics.
- Working closely with our SEO and Paid teams to help track and monitor client KPIs.
- Meeting with our global clients, either by phone, email or face-to-face.
- Building reports and dashboards to meet our client requirements.
- Being flexible, proactive and able to take on additional/ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
For the role, you'll definitely need the following:
- A curious mind that loves numbers, problem solving and relating this to a bigger picture.
- A love of a data and a mind set that always digs deeper.
- Ability to draw an hypothesis from data and translate this into actionable tests.
- Strong communication skills, especially around articulating complex problems.
- Creative and strategic in your thinking, mapping insight to the real-world.
- A passion for understanding the constant development in how we use websites and the internet.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Maintaining attention to detail and organisation whilst working across multiple client projects and campaigns.
Whilst the following aren't requirements, it would also help your application if you had some of these too:
- A degree in a subject that depended quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Statistics qualifications.
- GAIQ Qualification.
- Agency/client experience.
- Experience of other reporting platforms, such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, or other dashboarding systems.
- Track record of managing projects.
- Full UK driving license.
We're looking for the someone who wants a growth role in analysis, in the digital industry. But it's not just skills we're looking for - were a small, close-knit team so it's about finding the right fit for our culture too. If you think this is you, please apply right away.