We are looking for a focused individual with good communication skills, attention to detail and a passion for software delivery and support.
You would be working within the Customer Support team handling the delivery of support of our suite of software hospitality products, specialising in the delivery of our Integrated Channel Management projects; and in time Direct Online Booking engines. We will provide full training and mentoring.
This role would suite an applicant that enjoys working with software and concurrent projects, and has an aptitude to continually learn our software products.
If you're successful, your future work day could be in a role that provides great job satisfaction, a network of friendly but focused colleagues; and excellent facilities such as an on site cafe, restaurant and gym. Apply today!
- Supporting customers remotely
- Project Management of Integrated Channel Management, from start to customer acceptance and go live.
- Remotely support to our outbound training team.
- Promote additional products and services to our customers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Highly confident in using computer software programs
- Confident and professional manner on the telephone and in person
- Good attention to detail numerically and visually
- Excellent project and task management
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a hotel environment
- Experience in ecommerce/web design
- Experience working with Hotel Perfect V5
- Experience working with EPoS
- Knowledge of Channel Management and OTAs.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
37.5 hours per week, plus emergency cover on a rota basis
28 days holiday allowance, including bank and public holidays (holiday increase with length of service)
NEST Pension Scheme
Employee social events