Daily responsibilities include:
1. Checking in with your customers on the phone and on MS Teams to make sure they are happy and are getting the best out of their software
2. Supporting clients to ensure they continue to renew their contracts each year
3. Running training sessions with new and existing clients to enhance their experience
4. Looking for opportunities to nurture growth with each customer
There are also opportunities to come to trade shows, exhibitions, and our annual user conference.
This is a role you can really make your own and we are happy to support our team with what ever growth they would like to pursue.
This role will suit someone who is comfortable to chat with people from all walks of life and picks up the phone easily.
Good knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel would be really handy as we use these daily.
We will of course provide full training on our own products but a good background or understanding of software such as CRM’s, SaaS systems, finances packages etc would be advantageous.
Other good things we are looking for include:
- Excellent time management skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Customer focussed
- Previous experience of working in B2B support
- Sociable (for nights out with the team!)
What we can offer
We offer a competitive salary circa £24k per year + bonus + commission + all of the below
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra 1 day holiday every 2 years
- Extra Days off over Christmas
- Annual bonus
- Pension and reward scheme
- Opportunity to earn commission too!
- Feel valued as a team member and not a number.
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Retention bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension