The candidate must have a professional but personable manner as they will need to greet potential customers who make initial enquiries at our show site and give them information about our products. They will need to liaise with the managing director throughout the sales process and update the customer accordingly via telephone or email.
The candidate must also be computer literate in order to update the website with new photos and testimonials and post regularly on social media platforms. Ideally they would also have experience in managing accounts.
After initial induction and familiarisation with the company and products, the successful candidate will be required to assist with the general day to day running of the business (as specified above), but also to report to Kevin and Vicki with proposed initiatives aimed at increasing sales of our garden buildings. This process (and all necessary marketing) would need to be implemented and managed effectively by the candidate
Skills / experience required:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in a personable manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook and Word
- An understanding of social media and e-marketing with an ability to create engaging content
- A proven sales track record
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
- Ability to thrive without high supervision