This is an exciting role for a technically minded person who has the ability & willingness to learn a broad range of products and understand their application within spas & pools.
You will be responsible for administering the sales process from start to finish, demonstrating strong problem-solving, technical ability and product knowledge with the aim to offer outstanding customer care & increase sales.
- Dealing with product queries and providing product information and support via phone, email and online chat.
- Dealing with general customer queries whether that be about finding products on the website or concerns about the delivery of an order.
- Processing orders & taking payments over the phone & occasionally face to face.
- Preparing quotes using our back office system.
- Helping customers sign up for a log in account on the website.
- Ensuring that all customers are completely satisfied at all stages including follow up phone calls.
- Pitching in with general admin duties.
- Helping to man trade shows & exhibitions.
- Calling up trade account holders on a regular basis, building up a relationship & generating repeat orders.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to use your own initiative in a small, busy office / team.
- Excellent administration, IT and organisational skills - This may come from previous experience within a busy sales or project environment.
- An aptitude for technical / product knowledge and the desire to continually develop & learn.
- Strong attention to detail and the patience to work through relatively complex problem solving at times.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships with customers and third-parties.
- Excellent customer care skills, high level of verbal communication & written skills
- Self-starter with an appetite for delivering excellence in all they do.
- Technically minded person with the ability & willingness to learn
- Experience working within a small team
- Experience in the spa and pool industry is not essential although would be useful.
- Use of E-commerce back office systems, CMS (Content management systems) CRMs (Customer relations management) Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Full clean driving licence
The successful person will be a key part of the Hydrospares team and be responsible for working directly with customers to ensure that they get the very highest level of customer services / product advice.
For the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing business with huge potential. The candidate will gain considerable insight into online retail and gain good technical understanding of spa & pool components.