Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 25 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
In 2019 we partnered with TotsBots with whom we share the same values and principles around ethics and sustainability. Through this partnership we are able to bring the Frugi, TotsBots and Bloom & Nora brands together, expanding our product offering and our team.
We have been awarded 3 Queens Awards, been earmarked by both the Best Companies 'Ones to Watch' list and The Sunday Times Fast Track 'Ones to Watch' list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards for 3 consecutive years, expanded to more than 120 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, accelerated our turnover year after year, donated over £850k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
With a keen eye for detail and a passion for customer service you will be driven to deliver a great customer experience, which reflect Frugi’s brand values. Ideally, you’ll have a background in retail / account administration and be highly experienced in delivering gold standard Customer Service. You’ll be highly analytical and be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our customer’s experience. You’ll be great at building close working relationships internally and externally, with strong administration and problem-solving skills. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Based at Frugi HQ, in Cornwall, your role will be to assist in all aspects of Frugi’s customer service and take care of our highly treasured Key Accounts, making sure they are engaged and receive great customer service.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our Key Account Frugi customers.
- Be competent in the standard operating procedures within the department.
- Work with meticulous attention to detail.
- Setting up Key and Trade accounts
- Processing Key Account and Focus + orders, either by portal, Spreadsheet (CSV) or website
- Processing Focus, Managed and Consumer website orders as required
- Processing Key Account Product Information Forms (PIF’s) and trackers
- Managing Key Account Consignment stock reconciliations and invoicing
- Amending orders for customers
- Calculating shipping costs
- Processing returned stock and exchanges
- Dealing with customers’ queries by email, Zendesk and telephone
- Contacting customers as necessary to chase up pre-orders for forthcoming seasons and to chase payment
- Generate invoices for customers.
- Ultimately, taking responsibility for a Key/Trade account and working closely with Commercial Managers for that Key/Trade Accounts.
- Ensuring orders are correct and assigned to the correct season / drop
- Dealing with customer requests, changes and payment terms
- Chasing payments where necessary, taking card payments, process bank payments x 2 per day
- Adhering to the credit policy for stockists
- Being sales-minded and upselling Frugi products where possible
- Flexibility with assisting at trade shows and showrooms both in the UK and Europe
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service / key account role.
- Previous experience building close working relationships internally and externally.
- Proven ability to deal with varied, busy workload.
- Be detailed orientated.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Able to plan and manage individual workload with little supervision.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, 6-month fixed term contract, based at our HQ in Helston, Cornwall.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, depending on your skills.
- We’ll support your ongoing professional development with bespoke learning initiatives and training opportunities.
- We offer fabulous career progression - as we grow, you’ll grow too!
- If we have a good year, we’ll share our profits with the team.
- We provide a generous holiday allowance and the option to buy or sell holiday.
- We provide paid volunteer days, enabling you to give your time to a cause close to your heart
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- We’ll give you a whopping 60% discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our award-winning health & wellbeing activities.
- We hold regular team events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer a dynamic, innovative and exciting environment to work in