Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 25 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
In 2019 we partnered with TotsBots with whom we share the same values and principles around ethics and sustainability. Through this partnership we are able to bring the Frugi, TotsBots and Bloom & Nora brands together, expanding our product offering and our team.
We have been awarded 3 Queens Awards, been earmarked by both the Best Companies 'Ones to Watch' list and The Sunday Times Fast Track 'Ones to Watch' list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards for 3 consecutive years, expanded to more than 120 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, accelerated our turnover year after year, donated over £850k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract, based at our head office in Helston, Cornwall
- Working hours are currently Monday to Friday 9:00am–5:00pm, but will vary to cover an 8:00am–8:00pm Monday to Saturday model as required.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £17,550.00, depending on your skills and experience.
- We’ll support your ongoing professional development with bespoke learning initiatives and training opportunities.
- We offer fabulous career progression - as we grow, you’ll grow too!
- If we have a good year, we’ll share our profits with the team.
- We provide a generous holiday allowance and the option to buy or sell holiday.
- We provide paid volunteer days, enabling you to give your time to a cause close to your heart
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- We’ll give you a whopping 60% discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our award-winning health & wellbeing activities.
- We hold regular team events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer a dynamic, innovative and exciting environment to work in.