The role in this work-hard, play-hard business will involve maintaining and creating fantastic customer relationships with existing and new clients. You will act as the first point of call for support, dazzling potential customers with your winning personality to convert business leads. The marketplace is increasingly competitive so you will be closely involved in developing and implementing new and existing strategies for customer retention. On a day to day basis, you will analyse the client base and data trends to develop new tools and information to feedback to clients. You might visit customers from time to time to support them, so occasional travel will be involved around the UK.
Guess what though? Far more important than experience in this role will be your drive, determination and passion to succeed – it’s more important that FireText finds the right team member for this role. So, if chatting to customers, solving their problems and building great relationships sounds like your kind of fun, make sure to apply.
- Analyse and review customer insights to identify ways of improving client retention
- Create and manage the implementation of the customer retention project
- Build strong customer relations with new and existing customers
- Act as first point of call for enquiries on email, phone and live support chat
- Provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate why FireText is the best choice to both new and current clients by portraying the company’s positive, dynamic image at all times
- Get more clients to buy the services through listening to their needs, engaging in solutions-focussed conversation and building relationships
- Advise and guide customers on their SMS marketing strategy
- Support the marketing team with marketing activity to attract new clients
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of account management, sales, marketing or business development and a keen interest in mobile marketing, and enthusiasm to take the next step in their career.
Your customer service skills need to be first class – we are looking for someone to go the extra mile. Good written communications and a basic understanding of digital marketing techniques (in order to assist the marketing team in driving new customers to the FireText website) is a must. Although marketing experience is not essential, a keen interest to learn skills in this area is important in order to support the marketing team and help FireText clients make the most of their SMS solution. Being organised, and self-motivated is important, as well as being adaptable in a fast-growing and changing environment. The graduate must be a quick learner and have the ability to work on their own once they are trained, when required. Ultimately, enthusiasm to work in a vibrant, exciting business, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude are the most important factors.
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Analytical thinker
- Driven, enthusiastic and a great team player
- Friendly, positive self-starter
- Ability to self-manage and use initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Awesome sense of humour