Working closely with our customers, retailers and distributors, this role is an integral part of the Moose Toys team, building excellent relationships and providing exceptional customer service within the Quality Assurance and Quality Compliance team.
We are keen to hear from those with excellent customer service, analytical and communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects, a proactive approach and excellent IT skills.
Experience and Qualifications
We are keen to hear from strong administrators and coordinators, who can demonstrate the following experience:
- Stimulated by working in a fast-paced office environment
- Direct experience of organising and managing multiple projects at any one time
- Extremely IT literate (Email and Excel essential)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Willingness to resolve anomalies through investigation, proactive problem solving and solution solving
- Interrogative/ questioning/ proactive work style
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data accurately
- Previous experience in the following would be highly desirable but not essential; creating and maintain supporting documents, reviewing quality procedures, reviewing purchase orders, being a key contact with retailers and distributors and taking responsibility for specific projects.
Perks and Benefits
Moose Toys is proud to be a great place to work. Moose Toys prides itself on valuing team members and constantly pushes for best practice by offering a casual fun environment, great benefits and recognition programs.
Moose Toys recognises the importance of health and wellbeing and offers an internal wellness program, a cycle scheme, eye care vouchers and 30 day fitness challenges. We also have “bring your pet to work” each week, flexi-time and the Employee of the Month and Year awards to name a few!