This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to further their career working in an ambitious and commercially motivated business that’s committed to making a meaningful difference for society and the world.
Crowdfunder exists to tackle today’s challenges by making ideas happen. Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business.
We believe that everyone is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
- Reports to: As CRM Manager you will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Location: The business is headquartered in Newquay, Cornwall. The role will require a mix of office and remote working.
- Work Hours: Typical office hours 9-5.30pm. This is a part time role, with a commitment to a minimum 3 days per week.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ready to change the world?
We are looking for a sharp-eyed, enthusiastic and dedicated CRM manager to enhance our customer experience. You will be tracking and mapping all points of customer engagement, identifying ways to improve our customer services, promote our activities and answer questions. You will be working with different areas across the business to understand the different needs and work with the teams to develop and understand revenue opportunities. You will be responsible for creating, building and managing email journeys.
To ensure success as a CRM manager, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of email channels and customer experience in a similar industry. A top-notch email specialist will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
Our expectations of the role and the successful candidate are high. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and demonstrable experience as an email specialist, ideally in a customer supporting role.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a customer centered approach.
- Great organisational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building complex CRM systems.
- Knowledge of a range of different email marketing technologies.
- Email building experience - HTML experience essential.
- Data literacy and ability to understand and use the output of data visualisation tools and dashboards; SQL, Google Analytics and report building skills would be an advantage.
- A love of test & learn/continuous optimisation approach.
- Plan, design, build, deliver, measure and optimise our user engagement and commercial CRM.
- Drive the CRM user engagement strategy to retain our users and deliver next best action.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey to optimise, increase revenue and engagement.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the range of products best suited to segments, and work closely with commercial & product teams to deliver a tailored offers customer experience and brand awareness.
- Tracking customer experiences across email channels, platform, devices and touch points.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Analysing customer feedback on new releases, issues and campaigns, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Research and recommend implementations of industry best practice and trends
- Brief and collaborate with designers/writers to ensure comms are on brand, effective and accurate/compliant.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of CRM planning & execution in a fast paced, high volume campaign environment.
- Experience with a relevant fintech, platform or SaaS start-up / scale-up business is highly desirable.