Idenna Creative has an exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Storyteller to join our growing team. So what do we mean by Storyteller? Well, exactly that!
You might be a design graduate, a broadcast or digital journalist, a marketing mogul, camera operator, burgeoning UX designer or digital tech who is looking looking to join a dynamic team of awesome graphic designers, filmmakers, photographers, copywriters and creatives.
At this stage, we don't really mind what you do, we are more interested in who you are. Sound a bit odd? It's not. We are a creative agency which is in popular demand. Our clients commission us to tell their stories and we do this in lots of different ways, but the one thing we always do is to make sure we attract amazing people to our team. After all, what's a story without brilliant characters? We're really proud and protective of our team - we make a point of ensuring we’re a collective of great characters achieving their potential, doing what they love, where they love.
This unique opportunity would come with an exciting client list with many live and varied projects. We require a talented, dextrous and ambitious creative to hit the ground running. This role will require you to be able to listen carefully, understand and interpret briefs, and deliver versatile and flexible creative solutions at pace.
You will be able to dovetail your talent with a variety of in-house producers and make your creative contribution count. You will be visual thinker who is an excellent all-rounder, who can intuitively interpret the needs of our clients and see ideas through from concept to completion.
Our work is fast-paced and exciting with lots of room for creative input. This role would be ideal for someone with fantastic creative production skills who enjoys working on a variety of diverse tasks simultaneously.
Our successful candidate will be a natural and effective creative who listens carefully, takes a strong brief, is thorough, organised, communicates well and is comfortable owning and developing creative ideas and projects. You will thrive on offering creative solutions and ideas for a wide variety of clients and projects.
Your portfolio should ideally evidence your previous experience and work, and can include any personal or study projects with the aim of showcasing your creative abilities.
We love Idenna, the brand we're building together and central to that is our character, our culture and core values. Our values are: Open, Honest, Professional, Unconventional, Fair, Fun and Courageous. You will demonstrate all of these naturally and will be passionate about telling great stories and being part of a team of amazing people.
Based in Cornwall, Idenna creates world-class content in a constantly evolving digital landscape. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join an exciting tribe of creative thinkers who love what they do.
- Brief-taking & active listening.
- Interpreting diverse briefs and collaborating with the broader creative team.
- Original thinking, idea generation, creative problem solving.
- Good conversations with clients, pitching, account management.
- Project and time management.
- Brand thinking, artistic direction, visual storytelling.
- Production skills from concept to completion.
- Content design for advertising and social media
- Strong digital design skills working on web based projects including but not limited to websites, marketing campaigns, asset creation.
- An interest in UI/UX design with a firm understanding of basic principles
- An intrinsic motivation fuelling your own learning and development
- Copywriting where necessary
- Building and maintaining good relationships with existing and new clients
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent creative skills
- Efficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management - the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Awareness and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, both with the team and independently
- Tenacity, strong moral compass, self awareness and a good sense humour
- Own transport (regular travel is required in the role)
- A passion for creative thinking, marketing and advertising
- Experience designing and building websites, particularly in Wordpress
- Experience designing and building email newsletter templates
- Basic video editing skills - able to use Premier Pro
- Copywriting ability for social media, blogs, editorial
- Presenting your ideas confidently
- Camera and audio/visual production skills
- Experience with art direction and styling
- Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of and interest in current design and social media trends
- An interest in creating exciting new creative directions