You’ll be working with a talented team of in-house design and illustration freelancers, reporting directly to our creative director and working at his side. We’re ideally looking for someone with agency experience but who’s eager to learn and progress their skills in a nurturing environment.
- Assisting the design team with design work and administration
- Producing creative concepts and artwork
- Researching and experimenting with trends, visual styles, processes and software
- Making sure work is edited, saved and filed correctly
- Attending client meetings and events
- Supportive nurturing environment
- Opportunities for training and creative growth
- Opportunities to travel to events
- Creative studio by the sea!
- Team social events
We all have a genuine love and enthusiasm for our work, so first and foremost we’re looking for someone hard-working, creative and excited by what we do.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Illustration or another relevant degree/experience
- Versatile illustration/drawing capability
- Good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Innovative creative thinker
- Great ability to communicate ideas and designs
- A real desire to be part of a supportive, close-knit team
- A genuine love of food & drink AND design and illustration
- Ability to manage project time and understand briefs
- Must be willing to relocate to Cornwall (unless you’re already here!)
- At least 1 year of experience in a design agency or similar
- Experience working on food & drink brands and packaging or other lifestyle products