With a growing client base and the need to expand our incredible team, we are looking for a Creative Content Copywriter. Our team is our biggest asset and we're on the hunt for the right person to join us. With that in mind, we're in no immediate rush to recruit hence the application date closing later than normal. We're flexible with circumstances so perhaps you're looking to relocate in the very near future or have a commitment to your studies - this is a unique position in a dynamic, pioneering Creative Agency seeing exponential growth.
The core responsibility would be to tell compelling and topical stories, via a range of multimedia platforms, for local and national businesses and organisations. The role would also comprise of impressive account management, managing multiple projects for clients and ensuring all deadlines are met and expectations excelled.
- Spot newsworthy stories from within a range of clients businesses and organisations
- Determine the best way to tell that story, via a range of platforms including print, online and broadcast
- Produce, or assist in the creative production of content working with other members of the team
- Account Management - managing multiple accounts and projects for a variety of clients from different industries
- Project manage larger campaigns to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing and new clients
Nature of work undertaken:
Our work is fast-paced and exciting with lots of room for creative input. This role would be ideal for a creative individual with copywriting and journalistic skills who enjoys working on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be a natural and effective consultant who listens well, takes a competent brief, is thorough, organised, has an eye for detail, communicates well and is comfortable owning and developing creative ideas and projects.
Their skill-set will consist of excellent copywriting ability, and an understanding of other media production techniques including idea generation, PR, social media, email marketing, blog writing, photography and excellent people skills.
You should enjoy meeting new people and businesses, take an active interest in their business and account managing their creative and production work. This is an unusual opportunity to get involved with a creative agency in a rapid growth curve and shape its future. The Idenna team is vibrant and driven to produce the very best content - while having great fun in the process.
Idenna will be pleased to welcome the right candidate to the team on a long-term basis.
Further training and support will be provided.
Essential and desirable requirements and skills:
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent copywriting skills for different platforms including social media, press release, blogs, websites and email marketing
- Account and Project Management - the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills
- Awareness and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to work on a variety of projects both with the team and independently
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Tenacity, strong moral compass, self-awareness and a good sense humour
- Full clean driving licence, as the job might require you to visit and meet with a range of clients
- Presenting skills
- Prolific visionary creative insights and ideas
- Basic camera and audio/visual production skills
- Ability to audit and understand data
- Adobe Creative Suite - Indesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Flash and Microsoft packages.