Reporting to the Head of Copy Team, you’ll work closely with Senior Copywriters to produce great copy, primarily in the form of social media posts, marketing emails and landing pages, newsletters, and short blog posts, rather than long-form content pieces.
You’ll be assigned a mentor to provide day-to-day assistance and support, and agree appropriate projects for you to work on. You’ll also receive several training sessions with Senior Copywriters to increase your knowledge and understanding of marketing copywriting in the B2B technology sector.
As well as assisting with client work, you’ll also be involved in internal marketing for Radix, attending the weekly marketing meeting and helping write promotional copy for the company.
This is a full-time internship, so you’ll work 37.5 hours per week (09:00-17:30), Monday-Friday) over a four-week period and be paid the independently-recommended living wage (£9.00/hour) for the duration of your internship.
You may have no professional copywriting experience, but you’ll have a good writing portfolio and an interest in business and technology.
Essential requirements and skills
- Recently completed or currently studying for a degree-level qualification in English, writing, journalism, marketing, business, new media or another relevant subject
- A demonstrable flair for copywriting
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with a confident and professional manner
- A great team player, with a flexible approach and a self-starting attitude
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
Desirable requirements and skills
- A genuine interest in business and technology
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure